Tuesday, January 11, 2005



Happy Fish is lame. Although it has a happy ending thingy, but it is just lame. Why didnt Jiaqi die? I'm not evil, neither am I a saddist. BUT still, why didnt he die? Wasnt he in great pain? Duhs. Nvm. I dont care, haha. Anyway I'm kinda glad that no more Happy Fish le.

Okay today, only had ONE pathetic civis lesson and we played ONE pathetic game. Our day ended at 8.30a.m so we zao. No-one was at the gate today, very easy to zao. LOL. That da-shi-ni(beat you die<--direct translation beat you to death) aunite wasnt there. Cool. Went Bugis, the Gateway building, with huiqi to book our bbq pit. The building was damn nice. Security damn tight. I thought we had gone to a wrong place initially. After that went to Bugis to shop awhile. Took prints marathonly. Song man. lol. End up I was broke. Had to borrow money from her and jeff for dinner. =D

Had tennis game with some of the Siriusians just now. Kinda fun. I admit lah, I cannot play, or in fact dont know how to play,but still, it was fun. HAHA. We were like noobs lor. Either couldnt serve, or couldnt catch. Spent about more than half of our time running around to pick the balls. BUT STILL, it was fun! =x Huiqi kinda got the hang of it and played quite well lor. At least she was willing to run to save the ball. I was practically fixed to my position, lazy to run lah. I hate running. Duhs.

Then the war began. Actually Chiam was the one who started it lah. Haha. Tennis bombed Soccer. Then Soccer bully sia, bombed the floorball people. They were practicing halfway then kena bombed and boo-ed. Poor thing.

Okay things are goin smoothly for me currently and I hope that it will go on and on and on and on on on..~




beautiful day, in bliss :) 8:24 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT